Bit of Background
One of our clients had a big order sourced from various regions around the world that needed to get from multiple locations across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia to the US.
With the Covid pandemic causing all sorts of chaos with airline schedules, canceled flights, and limited services, our client was worried about whether all the shipments would be delivered to their customer on time.
But our client has to keep his words to their customer, no? Fortunately, they came to NVISION.
NVISION has a global reach that spans all seven continents, so we were able to provide the client with exactly what they needed. In this particular case, we designed air freight solutions to help our client get their shipments from Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria, Turkey, Thailand, China, and Hong Kong to the US – right on time.
The Challenges Our Client Faced
- Shipment from multiple locations (across 7+ countries spanning 3 different continents).
- Airlines have been canceling flights and cutting down capacity massively.
- Production is often disrupted, which caused delays in cargo production-ready dates.
- Air Cargo space was becoming increasingly scarce.
- Work-From-Home policies made things even harder to coordinate for all stakeholders.
Facing these challenges, our client urgently needed a logistics service partner who could provide him with:
- A comprehensive solution that could address all their needs, from multi-locations pickup to delivery.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changes in schedule, routes, lead time, and more.
- Dedicated support and timely updates on the status of their shipment.
- Quick and timely responses to any questions or concerns the client had.